No second update after W10 TP (please read)?

drushtant

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
[Help] No second update after W10 TP (please read)

i just updated to windows 10 tech preview for phone.
but noticed that all is same settings and all that. no option for applying background behind tiles. nothing that shown in videos all over internet.

someone told me that there is second update after tech preview update. but i'm not getting it after opening insider app (connected to AC power as asked)

i'm stuck in this weard OS 8.1 and 10 hybrid
please help me .
what sould i do

specs. lumia 620
windows 10 tech preview
os version 10051.12345 something

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
re: [Help] No second update after W10 TP (please read)

but noticed that all is same settings and all that. no option for applying background behind tiles. nothing that shown in videos all over internet.

someone told me that there is second update after tech preview update. but i'm not getting it after opening insider app (connected to AC power as asked)

please help me .
what sould i do

specs. lumia 620
windows 10 tech preview

you must have got he first update after registering which is windows phone 8.1 gdr2 . lumia 620 is set to recieve this update. check again for update and you should get the win10 tp ;) good day

atherosxd

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site

please help me .
what sould i do

specs. lumia 620
windows 10 tech preview

did you have a hard reset. It will fix some of those weirdness. As if it is required to have a hard reset after the upgrade

drushtant

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site

i tried but it is saying upto date from yesterday . checked several times !!

you must have got he first update after registering which is windows phone 8.1 gdr2 . lumia 620 is set to recieve this update. check again for update and you should get the win10 tp ;) good day

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site

I'm having the same issue. Some parts of the OS are like this for me. I have the windows 10 Cortana and the 8.1 Cortana, the old settings, the new people/messaging, no Spartan browser, a nonfunctional stock camera, and the 8.1 start screen. I'll just wait for the next build if there's no fix
Sent from my green velociraptor running Windows Phone 8.1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750