New screenshot method in windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I found a new screenshot method in 10 but it works sometimes and in a few phones.Just go to Feedback and select the screenshot option.Click the screenshots,turn off the net fill in gibberish in the suggestion box and send It.Now go to file explorer and go to pictures-feedback and find it there

Note::Does not work every time

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
What, no, don't do that! That's abusing the feedback feature, sending random screenshots full of gibberish to Microsoft so that you can take a screenshot an alternative way is just a **** move.

Why do you need an alternate way anyway? Whats wrong with vol up + power?

atherosxd

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
I found a new screenshot method in 10 but it works sometimes and in a few phones.Just go to Feedback and select the screenshot option.Click the screenshots,turn off the net fill in gibberish in the suggestion box and send It.Now go to file explorer and go to pictures-feedback and find it there

Note::Does not work every time

That was not a good Idea/method. the Default method works. ut just return that it didn't saved it but it does save it in screenshots folder.

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
What, no, don't do that! That's abusing the feedback feature, sending random screenshots full of gibberish to Microsoft so that you can take a screenshot an alternative way is just a **** move.

Why do you need an alternate way anyway? Whats wrong with vol up + power?

Do you know the pain of not having a power button.Are you ready to shell out ₹500 for a new one?

ReconVirus

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Do you know the pain of not having a power button.Are you ready to shell out ₹500 for a new one?

Every phone has a power button. Or at least should have. If your phone doesn't... Idk just don't send your garbage screen shots using the feedback app just so you can screen shot your meme comics . It's strictly meant to help windows phone 10 better.

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Every phone has a power button. Or at least should have. If your phone doesn't... Idk just don't send your garbage screen shots using the feedback app just so you can screen shot your meme comics . It's strictly meant to help windows phone 10 better.

By not having i meant its broken.Anyways,I also mentioned not turning the net so the screenshots are not sent

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
1.MS does not see them.It sees the common ones and where most people have clicked me too.
2.How does this concern you?

1) you send a screen shot, its sent to microsoft as a bug report/request
2) because I like this program, and Ill be damned if i just ignore blatant abuse, that could lead to it ending. You broke your power button, learn to take better care of your phone.and deal with it. potentially sending bs images to microsofts bug reporting is is just stupid! unless you have proof that the feedback app doesnt try and send the image again when you do have net, then I'll assume your sending it to them.

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
1) you send a screen shot, its sent to microsoft as a bug report/request
2) because I like this program, and Ill be damned if i just ignore blatant abuse, that could lead to it ending. You broke your power button, learn to take better care of your phone.and deal with it. potentially sending bs images to microsofts bug reporting is is just stupid! unless you have proof that the feedback app doesnt try and send the image again when you do have net, then I'll assume your sending it to them.

I'm not gonna travel 15 hours for a power button

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Don't care, reality is you shouldn't even be using the windows 10 TP if you don't even have a power button, and the fact that your using the software in such an irrepsonsible way shows how much that tp was not meant for people like you

When it freezes, and trust me, it will, what do you intend to do? Just let it sit til the battery dies?

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Don't care, reality is you shouldn't even be using the windows 10 TP if you don't even have a power button, and the fact that your using the software in such an irrepsonsible way shows how much that tp was not meant for people like you

When it freezes, and trust me, it will, what do you intend to do? Just let it sit til the battery dies?

When it freezes,I just remove the battery and put it back in and use a charger to start it up.BTW,you are not the person who's gonna decide to use preview or not

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
LOL... Battery pulls. That's good for your system.

jontyfernz. your "justifications" are not convincing me. Your lack of a power button and the cost/inconvenience of the fix are not anyone's issue but your own.

What, prey tell, are you so desperate to make screen shots for anyway? Your priorities are obviously skewed, man.

svaethier

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
500 for a measly power button? 0.o what are you smoking dude? If you can't take screenshots the normal way then don't do so by abusing the feedback app, take 53.00 and go somewhere to buy a Lumia 635 then, cheaper way to have a phone with a power button no?

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
There might be spelling mistakes in this comment - hard to type while violently smashing my head on the table in disbelief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes