Slow App launch?

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
anyone who experiences this?
almost all of my apps have a long black screen when opened.

are you on win 10 TP . if you are this is a normal occurance as the OS is still very unpolished and ofcourse is still in preview so hang on for future builds which will definitely make the experience much better. and if you are on win 8.1 i suggest you do a soft reset( lock key+volume down) ;) goodday

atherosxd

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
are you on win 10 TP . if you are this is a normal occurance as the OS is still very unpolished and ofcourse is still in preview so hang on for future builds which will definitely make the experience much better. and if you are on win 8.1 i suggest you do a soft reset( lock key+volume down) ;) goodday

Yup Im on tp.

Alain_A

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
right after installing a new OS, one has to let the phone settle for a few hours before it start playing nice..To me the first day was quite chopy the second better but still had glitches and now the third well improve.

Good enough for me to become my main driver

atherosxd

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
so your options are clear now. either roll back to 8.1 or wait for the next build to fix this delay. ;) good day

I don't really care about that. I just want to know if someone also have the issue. I don't like to rollback and I can't. almost all of issues of others are non-existent on my side. like the data toggle which currently works on me without doing anything.

The thing that I can't rollback is that my port seems to be broken since many months ago and I don't have the time to get it to nokia center and I don't have a spare :). btw still thanks. :)

atherosxd

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
right after installing a new OS, one has to let the phone settle for a few hours before it start playing nice..To me the first day was quite chopy the second better but still had glitches and now the third well improve.

Good enough for me to become my main driver

yep. On my upgrade I noticed that their are so many bugs and it is a bit slow. so I did a hard reset and almost okay now. this is my main phone btw.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes