anyone who experiences this?
    almost all of my apps have a long black screen when opened.
    04-12-2015 03:24 AM
    are you on win 10 TP . if you are this is a normal occurance as the OS is still very unpolished and ofcourse is still in preview so hang on for future builds which will definitely make the experience much better. and if you are on win 8.1 i suggest you do a soft reset( lock key+volume down) ;) goodday
    04-12-2015 05:28 AM
    Did you already do a hard reset because this may solve this issue.
    gpobernardo likes this.
    04-12-2015 05:38 AM
    You need to perform a hard reset. It will solve most of the bugs of the current build.

Settings -> About Phone -> Reset
    04-12-2015 07:27 AM
    are you on win 10 TP . if you are this is a normal occurance as the OS is still very unpolished and ofcourse is still in preview so hang on for future builds which will definitely make the experience much better. and if you are on win 8.1 i suggest you do a soft reset( lock key+volume down) ;) goodday
    Yup Im on tp.
    04-12-2015 07:55 AM
    Did you already do a hard reset because this may solve this issue.
    You need to perform a hard reset. It will solve most of the bugs of the current build.

Settings -> About Phone -> Reset
    I already did that right after the upgrade
    04-12-2015 07:56 AM
    Yup Im on tp.
    so your options are clear now. either roll back to 8.1 or wait for the next build to fix this delay. ;) good day
    04-12-2015 08:00 AM
    right after installing a new OS, one has to let the phone settle for a few hours before it start playing nice..To me the first day was quite chopy the second better but still had glitches and now the third well improve.

Good enough for me to become my main driver
    04-12-2015 08:14 AM
    so your options are clear now. either roll back to 8.1 or wait for the next build to fix this delay. ;) good day
    I don't really care about that. I just want to know if someone also have the issue. I don't like to rollback and I can't. almost all of issues of others are non-existent on my side. like the data toggle which currently works on me without doing anything.

The thing that I can't rollback is that my port seems to be broken since many months ago and I don't have the time to get it to nokia center and I don't have a spare :). btw still thanks. :)
    04-12-2015 08:32 AM
    right after installing a new OS, one has to let the phone settle for a few hours before it start playing nice..To me the first day was quite chopy the second better but still had glitches and now the third well improve.

Good enough for me to become my main driver
    yep. On my upgrade I noticed that their are so many bugs and it is a bit slow. so I did a hard reset and almost okay now. this is my main phone btw.
    04-12-2015 08:33 AM