Some known issues in the 2nd build.

AnkitGondalia

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
1.glance-date and month is not shown.
2.lockscreen-date and other stuff on the wallpaper appear a bit late after waking up the phone.
3. If u have a lockscreen password you might see a glitch on tiles after unlocking the phone(the tiles move a bit)
4. Weird white lines appear on actioncentre sometimes.
5.some apps take time to open(6tag,ucbrowser).
6.copy/paste not working.
7.flight mode/internet connection settings not working.
8.back button does not work to get back to startscreen.
Expand/collapse button should be removed and should have all settings in that place.. All settings doesn't look good in toggles.. They should add swipe up/swipe down gesture on toggles to expand or collapse..

Last edited:

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
2.lockscreen-date and other stuff on the wallpaper appear a bit late while waking up the phone
3. If u have a lockscreen password you might see a glitch on tiles after unlocking the phone(the tiles move a bit)
5.some apps take time to open.(6tag,ucbrowser)
6.copy/paste not working
Expand/collapse button should be removed and should have all settings in that place.. All settings doesn't look good in toggles.. They should add swipe up/swipe down gesture on toggles to expand or collapse..

these are some of the few bugs. but it was expected to be this is a technical preview. hope these issues are fixed in the next build which is much more stable ;) good day

AnkitGondalia

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
these are some of the few bugs. but it was expected to be this is a technical preview. hope these issues are fixed in the next build which is much more stable ;) good day

Yes.. They are not major bugs.. I just wanted to share some info about bugs in the 2nd build that I had encountered and wanted to share with you people.. :)

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
2.lockscreen-date and other stuff on the wallpaper appear a bit late after waking up the phone.
8.back button does not work to get back to startscreen.

Known issue. Glance will work only in the next builds.

A hard reset resolves the issue

Do not use any lock screen password. That resolves this issue.

4. Weird white lines appear on action centre sometimes.

A minor bug to be resolved in the next builds.

Working perfectly. However, if it does not work, a hard reset resolves the issue

8.back button does not work to get back to start screen.

It works for all apps. It only does not work for "apps list screen", cos "swiping from left to right" brings you back to home screen.

Sent from Lumia 1520 using Taptalk

AnkitGondalia

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

Known issue. Glance will work only in the next builds.

Do not use any lock screen password. That resolves this issue.

4. Weird white lines appear on action centre sometimes.

A minor bug to be resolved in the next builds.

Working perfectly. However, if it does not work, a hard reset resolves the issue

8.back button does not work to get back to start screen.

It works for all apps. It only does not work for "apps list screen", cos "swiping from left to right" brings you back to home screen.

Sent from Lumia 1520 using Taptalk

How to hard reset? Factory reset?

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
How to hard reset? Factory reset?

THIS ^^^ is the most telling comment (to date) on this Win 10 TP release debacle.

MS has offered the general public an opportunity to help de-bug Win 10 by downloading TP and reporting issues.
Instead, there are a bunch of walking, talking, typing ID ten T errors (notice I did NOT say reading) pounding this board with their whiny diatribe - mostly, because they did not read the disclaimer & have NO plan for fallback. They had to have the latest & greatest (on their daily driver) & now their phone is broken.

Want sympathy, it's in the dictionary ... read a bit, BEFORE jumping in. The answers are available.

to Ankit ... Hard Reset ?? really! smh

a bit of tuff love for those that NEED it

EXL

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
Video playing also not working all that great for me it shows grey lines. when i try to miracast to my fire stick the movies don't rotate to land scape mode So i can't use it hope the next build will be out in a few weeks.

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Ok im reporting the problems to MS giving some suggestions too.. I'm just sharing my thoughts with the public.. If you've got a problem with that then **** off..

NO problem, simply making a point - IF you don't know how to Hard Reset your device (that IS What you asked), perhaps you should NOT be in the Insider release.

If you've read other posts - another method to HARD RESET = dial ##777# on your phone dial pad (there was an article about this a couple of weeks ago) ...

and the build will be buggy, that's been written about a million times

AnkitGondalia

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
NO problem, simply making a point - IF you don't know how to Hard Reset your device (that IS What you asked), perhaps you should NOT be in the Insider release.

If you've read other posts - another method to HARD RESET = dial ##777# on your phone dial pad (there was an article about this a couple of weeks ago) ...

and the build will be buggy, that's been written about a million times

Its my device and your no one to tell me whether I should install it on my device or not.. I'm using WP for around 2yrs and I knew before installing that the build was going to be buggy..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb