Why did MS release the Alpha Tech Prv to the public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCudder

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Luckily I did not install this alpha.Happily staying in Wp 8.1 for ever.I do not like windows 10 for phone.Going to stay with wp 8.1 which is smooth for me

It's completely up to you, but how can you judge something you've never used? Not even Microsoft employees know what the finished product will look or function like?

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
It's completely up to you, but how can you judge something you've never used? Not even Microsoft employees know what the finished product will look or function like?

How much you wanna bet that when MS drops support for 8.1 he'll be on here complaining his phone is slow and doesn't get any updates. You know what they say about horses and water.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Ashalinia

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I thought it was funny when Gabe was like "Insider Hub now available!!!" and then later...

Known issue: Insider Hub doesn't launch on some phones.

But I use the TP on my only device and sure it's buggy in some areas but it's not like my phone is going to blow up and I can always roll back if there's something really deal-breaking for my daily use.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
The OP seems to have left about 30 minutes after he made this thread and in all the discussion since we're starting to circle. In order to keep this thread as useful as possible this is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077