LED Light Notifications Coming Soon?

WhiteNiteLite

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
So if I go to my notification settings on my 630, there's now an option of "LED" showing up under my apps (besides the usual ones like sound, vibrate, etc). Does anyone else have this? It seems to me like Microsoft is planning to add proper LED light notifications. That's one thing that I've envied from Android. HTC tried to do a pseudo notification light on their Windows Phones, but couldn't support much without OS level integration.

Anyway, what are your thoughts?

Real_jmp

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
There's alot of people saying some windows phones include a LED sensor but it's not activated or something, and will be in future updates.

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
One of the few things I miss from my old Samsung S3. Hopefully there is an LED hidden in the 930 somewhere!

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
No such luck on the 930.

It would be awesome if it had it .....

My N8 had a blinking notification light on the power button. Loved it!

Why they missed this is beyond me.

JP8296

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
No such luck on the 930.

It would be awesome if it had it .....

My N8 had a blinking notification light on the power button. Loved it!

Why they missed this is beyond me.
There are lot of sites and forums saying that 930 h?s a led for notification...let's wait and see..

Qtweeder

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
i wonder if the LED capacative buttons on most lumias, are individually addressable, that way they could pulse the windows flag in teh middle, be pretty sweet notification option.

Br1t

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
i wonder if the LED capacative buttons on most lumias, are individually addressable, that way they could pulse the windows flag in teh middle, be pretty sweet notification option.

That would be a great idea if all windows phones had buttons, there appears to be a move to onscreen navigation going forward. But it would certainly not be unwelcome for certain devices.

milkyway

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
yeah, it's in the preview build and I see it with my L1020 to. i reverted back to 8.1 after experiencing showstopping bugs so I can't really tell you if there would have been any notification through capacitive buttons on the 1020 or not. I assume not....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa