Wordflow not working on outlook

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi all, is wordflow working for your outlook? On my 535 it's working for text but not email, which is a bit of a nightmare as emailing without it is not fun at all. Not sure if I have a wrong setting somewhere or if this is the same with others.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, is wordflow working for your outlook? On my 535 it's working for text but not email, which is a bit of a nightmare as emailing without it is not fun at all. Not sure if I have a wrong setting somewhere or if this is the same with others.

Got an L535 and the word flow feature is working for any text box (email, SMS, apps) where I type in English. However, I did experience times when the word flow feature won't work (when the keyboard was set in English). I simply restarted my phone and word flow was working again afterwards.

Update: My response was based on my experience with Windows Phone 8.1. If your phone is indeed running the Technical Preview of Windows 10, then what you're experiencing is most likely a bug with the Technical Preview build. You may still try restarting your phone, though.

Last edited:

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Even stranger, it works in the To, Cc and subject fields, but not in the actual body. Combined with the fact that the live tile/lock screen notification doesn't work, it is clearly alpha

byobg

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Even stranger, it works in the To, Cc and subject fields, but not in the actual body. Combined with the fact that the live tile/lock screen notification doesn't work, it is clearly alpha

Makes a little sense - the To:, Cc: and Subject: fields are plain text, while the message body area has way more formatting possibilities than, frankly, I've ever wanted in my phone's email (and I'm a person who overuses italics).

Don Geronimo

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I believe it was said, not from MS, but another source I can't remember right now, that Outlook doesn't have the word flow keyboard working. So yes, it's a bug and it's known.

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Yes, even in think the problem is because of the formatting options and if that is the case, the same but would exist in the universal Office apps, too, unless Microsoft fixes It all by then.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99