Hi all, is wordflow working for your outlook? On my 535 it's working for text but not email, which is a bit of a nightmare as emailing without it is not fun at all. Not sure if I have a wrong setting somewhere or if this is the same with others.
    jfreiman likes this.
    04-12-2015 01:58 PM
    Hi all, is wordflow working for your outlook? On my 535 it's working for text but not email, which is a bit of a nightmare as emailing without it is not fun at all. Not sure if I have a wrong setting somewhere or if this is the same with others.
    Got an L535 and the word flow feature is working for any text box (email, SMS, apps) where I type in English. However, I did experience times when the word flow feature won't work (when the keyboard was set in English). I simply restarted my phone and word flow was working again afterwards.

Update: My response was based on my experience with Windows Phone 8.1. If your phone is indeed running the Technical Preview of Windows 10, then what you're experiencing is most likely a bug with the Technical Preview build. You may still try restarting your phone, though.
    Last edited by gpobernardo; 04-12-2015 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Noticed thread location - Windows 10.
    04-12-2015 02:09 PM
    You're right. It doesn't work in outlook. What a shame!
    jfreiman likes this.
    04-12-2015 02:12 PM
    Even stranger, it works in the To, Cc and subject fields, but not in the actual body. Combined with the fact that the live tile/lock screen notification doesn't work, it is clearly alpha
    04-25-2015 12:12 AM
    Even stranger, it works in the To, Cc and subject fields, but not in the actual body. Combined with the fact that the live tile/lock screen notification doesn't work, it is clearly alpha
    Makes a little sense - the To:, Cc: and Subject: fields are plain text, while the message body area has way more formatting possibilities than, frankly, I've ever wanted in my phone's email (and I'm a person who overuses italics).
    04-25-2015 08:12 AM
    I believe it was said, not from MS, but another source I can't remember right now, that Outlook doesn't have the word flow keyboard working. So yes, it's a bug and it's known.
    04-25-2015 08:21 AM
    Yes, even in think the problem is because of the formatting options and if that is the case, the same but would exist in the universal Office apps, too, unless Microsoft fixes It all by then.
    04-25-2015 01:35 PM
    Yes, even in think the problem is because of the formatting options and if that is the case, the same but would exist in the universal Office apps, too, unless Microsoft fixes It all by then.
    Hopefully by the time the previews are there it'll be resolved.
    04-25-2015 05:40 PM