Good Night Everyone and Thanks for Reading, as U could see in the title all my buttons stopped working after the last Windows Phone 10 Update that let a lot of devices get the preview of the new Windows. When i say all buttons it also include my capacitive buttons. I realized this yesterday but only the capacitive buttons werent working. The other buttons stopped working today and my pc cant recognize my Phone neither ( thats new too) so i cant roll back as in a Post ive seen I really see no exit to this my phone has become useless, cant acces setting neither. Its really a pity perhaps i should wait until a new update is relase i dont know
    04-12-2015 06:39 PM
    Good Night Everyone and Thanks for Reading, as U could see in the title all my buttons stopped working after the last Windows Phone 10 Update that let a lot of devices get the preview of the new Windows. When i say all buttons it also include my capacitive buttons. I realized this yesterday but only the capacitive buttons werent working. The other buttons stopped working today and my pc cant recognize my Phone neither ( thats new too) so i cant roll back as in a Post ive seen I really see no exit to this my phone has become useless, cant acces setting neither. Its really a pity perhaps i should wait until a new update is relase i dont know
    best option available to you is to roll back to 8.1 and wait for future builds that will be more stable ;) good day

How to roll back from Windows 10 Preview to Windows Phone 8.1 | Windows Central
    04-12-2015 10:40 PM