Re-installing Outlook Mail and Calendar

Manu Tyagi

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
due to some sutpid thought in my mind, i had deleted my outlook mail and calender app from my lumia 830, and since i am on windows 10 technical preview there is no way to add accounts in setting.. :'(

please can anyone help.

Manu Tyagi

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
did hard reset finally..tried finding the app in store but its not there..so the only way not to get busted is don't delete the mail client. :p

Spicymikey

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I did the exact same thing brother and came here to see if there was any advice. I deleted mine because it wasn't responding well. Never dawned on me that it wouldn't be available for download again. So now what do we do? I am afraid it won't redownload with the next build :(

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I did the exact same thing brother and came here to see if there was any advice. I deleted mine because it wasn't responding well. Never dawned on me that it wouldn't be available for download again. So now what do we do? I am afraid it won't redownload with the next build :(
A hard reset and selecting the option to set up as a new device (not restore from backup) is likely to put it back.
Tech Previews the builds may be, but I can't see them not including Mail and Calendar functionality.

MaulerX

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. I'll be honest, I deleted it on purpose because it was a buggy mess and was un-usable to me. I deleted it thinking re-installing it might make things better. Sigh.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos