What devices are working with Windows 10?

kpulak

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 worries

FYI...Lumia 920 and Lumia 1520 is not working. Better don't upgrade to windows 10 preview now. You will definitely face black screen problem. I'm currently unable to reset and restart my device. It seems my device is dead.

rajthampi

May 4, 2014
Visit site

I'm using WP 10 TP on my Lumia 920 without absolutely no issues (said, there are expected glitches from a technical preview). The settings area is half functional, there are battery drain issues, there are lags, there are rendering issues... such were warned, right? :)

rajthampi

May 4, 2014
Visit site

Hello Pete, am deliberately using my lumia 920 with WP10TP as daily driver (with my calls diverted to address unexpected phone reboots, hangups etc). Unless I do that, I don't think I will able to figure out what's good and what's really need to be addressed and provide feedback :)

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Yeah. It's not completely unusable, but I didn't feel it was stable or usable enough to be a daily driver for me. Now that there's a larger range of phones available, I'll pick up a cheap Lumia and use that for testing/feedback.

Ickis99

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site

I?m also using it as a daily driver on my Lumia 920. So far it?s working well enough for me to not revert back to 8.1 right now. The worst bugs for me are the missing Office Applications and the general slugginess of the Relese. Unfortunately i had to make a hard reset though, because the "No service" Bug hit me. Lets see if there will be any quick Patch-Releases on the Fast ring in the next weeks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven