Is the background image issue for Lumia 730 fixed in the new update?

vicky geth

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
How good is TP this time on 730?
Still very much in early stage. Issues I got in my 730:
Battery saver, data sense not working
Tapping Share option in photos app makes the phone crash sometimes. I use file manager for successful sharing. No big deal
Most of the times you won't get banner alert and notifications in action centre for whatsapp. You know you received a msg in whatsapp only from Whatsapp tile that show No.s
Insider Hub app fail to open
Photos are not sharp while viewing through photos app.. Folder view still not available.
New People, mail, calender apps are very much in early stage.
Resuming screen appears many times when switching back from an app to start screen

Ali Akbar 7

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Still very much in early stage. Issues I got in my 730:
Battery saver, data sense not working
Tapping Share option in photos app makes the phone crash sometimes. I use file manager for successful sharing. No big deal
Most of the times you won't get banner alert and notifications in action centre for whatsapp. You know you received a msg in whatsapp only from Whatsapp tile that show No.s
Insider Hub app fail to open
Photos are not sharp while viewing through photos app.. Folder view still not available.
New People, mail, calender apps are very much in early stage.
Resuming screen appears many times when switching back from an app to start screen

Can we dismiss the Navigation bar by swiping up?

DecaTec_de

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
On the 530 it's not working either. I've tried it really, really often. When trying to pick the pictures folder, it just returns to the settings screen.
Maybe with the next update...

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
After the latest update it seems I can use a OneDrive image, just not a local one. Annoying but at least I can have a background image!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion