I change my MS password regularly for good security practice.

So today, I did a double whammy - set 2-step verification which played hell on my desktop Outlook 2013 and also my phone since a generated "app password" takes the place of your regular password - but back to that later.

I also changed my Microsoft account password.

Now, I discovered that one little thing the Known Issues article failed to mention is that there is no more "Email and Accounts" function anywhere in settings (I looked) so guess what - no way to change your phone password to match your MS Account! Scary thing is their engineers have no idea what's going on either:

Windows Phone Technical Preview Build 10051 - How do I change my - Microsoft Community

Everything was screwed up - phone updates, Store, Music - surprisingly I could still make phone calls and run the internet at least.

I ended up resetting my phone and this brought back phone update and store, but even after resetting everything, reformatting my SD Card and going through a bunch of steps, I keep getting the dreaded "Can't Fetch Rights" notification when I attempt to download any music on my Xbox Music Pass account, including stuff I have paid for!

If you are running this latest WP Build, I strongly urge waiting for a future build that brings back 'Email & Accounts' or another means of changing the phone's account password.
    04-13-2015 07:26 PM
    I deactivated 2FA before installing the latest preview.
    Then activated it again afterwards.
    To my surprise, nothing complained. Not even Outlook, and everything else works as expected. Not sure about XBM, I haven't even launched it yet.
    Thanks for the heads-up, I'll avoid changing my main password!
    04-13-2015 07:53 PM
    The build has automatically signed me out of the microsoft account but surprisingly... Store mahila and other related things work ad they should except my connects are lost.....
    04-13-2015 08:03 PM