Apps, some do not install to Windows 10

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I have a long list apps, some do not install to Windows phone 10 (actions needed in downloads, but never install):

Media Downloader (a last update did not to install Windows 8.1 DP either)
Music Import (a last update did not to install Windows 8.1 DP either)
Pocket File Manager (a last update did not to install Windows 8.1 DP either)
Ready Click (a last update did not to install Windows 8.1 DP either)

HDR Photo Camera
Rawer
Apitron PDF Viewer
Motion Data (surprise, surprise)
Yandex Disk
MEGA Privacy
wpTorrent Pro
Fast Camera
Karaoke One

Anybody know what is the case ?

Last edited:

Qtweeder

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
i had same issue with tweetium and movie maker 8.1 - only solution was to uninstall then re-install, and luckily, it restored all my data in each app!

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Mine is the US at&t version. I did have a couple of Lumia apps I had to uninstall and reinstall to get back to a working state.

Maybe it is a problem with some international phones (not sure about that) ... well, I can not reinstall them, as they did not install ever for Windows 10 (after hard reset, some I had to do to make my Windows 10 phone workable)

Jonnie LasVegas

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Maybe it is a problem with some international phones (not sure about that) ... well, I can not reinstall them, as they did not install ever for Windows 10 (after hard reset, some I had to do to make my Windows 10 phone workable)
Could be. Or it may just be an issue with the Store and Windows 10 not communicating properly. I have some apps that just will not update no matter how many times I try.

GabrielStorm

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Could be. Or it may just be an issue with the Store and Windows 10 not communicating properly. I have some apps that just will not update no matter how many times I try.
my issue is this. my current phone -lumia 1520 att variant- IS NOT showing in the app store. as in it isn't recognized.
my previous phone a lumia 920 is showing and I DO NOT have that phone any longer. what can i do to get
my current phone to be recognized. currently running the latest TP for windows 10 for phone.

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I have 22 apps now, some can not be installed (attention required), including Skype, Motion Data, PicsArt - Photo Studio, Movie Moments, Lumia Storyteller, Extreme Music, Travelr ... :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss