Hi I installed windows 10 mobile technical preview version 10.0.12534.56 on my nokia 1520.
    After installing it, it was playing up so I thought I'd do a hard reset and take the new device option.
    1st problem is I lost all my contacts :( So is there a way to import them from gmail or outlook account ? or will a another hard reset and pick up a previous device fix it ?
    2nd after viewing an email in outlook, hitting the back button takes me to the start screen, theres no going back to the inbox, but a reboot fixes it.
    3rd the background image gets squeezed to the left side.
    4th fonts in outlook are way to small and adjusting the font size in ease access doesn't make a difference.
    04-14-2015 04:40 PM
    It's possible your contacts are still there. I thought my list had been cleared, until I tried typing in the Search box and discovered that "A" will get you your "A" contacts and so on. This happens to most people with L920s, I've noticed, while other people get a scrollable list. Be sure to check that your Outlook, Gmail etc accounts show in the Accounts settings, and if not add them.

Try "People Legacy" from the Apps list. It's the old version of the People app, and you can pin it instead of the new People if you prefer using that.
    04-14-2015 05:09 PM
    For the Outlook back issue, tap the white bar at very top of screen (above the Reply/Delete etc action buttons), then press Back.
    Hopefully, option to navigate through messages coming in a later build.
    04-14-2015 05:12 PM
    Thanks, the contacts are there !! like you say using the search works, now to figure out how to get the scroll list.

I'll try the Outlook back tip when it happens again.

thanks
    04-14-2015 05:51 PM
    On setting up Windows 10 my Contact list and Calendar have on my email system have been deleted. How do I retrieve them?
    08-24-2015 09:57 AM