Hey Guys ,

I thought some of you could help me.
    I have a terrible problem with my Lumia 920, and the phone seems bricked to me.

3 days ago , i installed Win 10 preview on my phone via Windows Insider.
    As you know , WP 10 Preview has a lot of bugs. Many persons in this forums recommended to try a hard reset in order to fix some bugs ( applications bugs mainly )

This morning , i tried to hard reset my phone. The Gears appeared and i waited until the hard reset bar completed , but the problem is that my phone didn't restart well after that. It kept rebooting at the Nokia Logo without limits ...

I try to do another hard reset after that , but the phone didn't want to.
    Then i chose to pick up WP Recovery tool , the PC detected my phone and the software started downloading the OS. But i got another problem after that. As soon as the install of the OS began (1%) , the Recovery tool suddenly showed an error message and my phone shut down.

After that, my phone restarted with the casual Red Screen Nokia Logo. Since then , WP Recovery Tool , Navifirm & Nokia Software Updater ( NSU ) and none of them seems to detect my phone , so i can't flash it again.

My phone's warranty is over too ...

If someone has a solution , please help me !
    04-19-2015 01:52 PM
    If you connect it to your PC and it shows as QHSUSB_DLOAD, there is no way to revive it. This issue has been hitting the 920s and 520s specifically, AFAIK. If you can get it to turn on at all, you could try the methods listed here. The only way is to go to Nokia care and have them unbrick it using JTAG or whatever they use. You can not do it yourself. But since Microsoft's own tool bricked it, there's a chance they might do it for free as well.

You should have used the Care Suite or the Lumia SRT to downgrade.
    04-19-2015 01:55 PM
    It detects the phone as NOKIA FLASH / NOKIA BOOTMGR just for info.
    04-19-2015 04:13 PM
    I am also having a similar issue with my 920. Last week I was charging my phone and it just froze randomly so I tried to soft reset it and I was able to shut it down. Well, when I tried to turn it back on it would not boot up. I tried plugging it to an outlet and nothing would turn it back on. I tried to restore it with LSRT and WPRT and nothing :( My phone is already out of warranty so there isn't much I can do. :( I've manually removed the internal battery and still nothing. Any suggestions?
    04-20-2015 01:42 AM
    Perhaps you guys should wait for the updated recovery tool MS is going to release to unbrick these devices, if they are out of warranty.

Also, this happened to a friend of mine. He gave it to nokia care and they fixed it in less than a week, with no cost
    04-20-2015 08:42 AM
    My phone is out of warranty already so I' not sure who should I contact. Nokia or Microsoft.
    04-20-2015 10:49 AM
    Same boat here. My 920 doesn't boot up at ALL. This is why one must install these early previews on secondary devices. My 920 is just for experimenting, I use a 635 on a daily basis. Still, it sucks that the 920 doesn't even boot up. I would've still liked to use it as a guinea pig of sorts.
    04-20-2015 11:06 PM
    Please go to this users forum post on unbricking his phone its a very good post and make sure you give him a like. It 100% works without having to go to Nokia care.
    Here is the link to the forum
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/nok...a-520-5xx.html
    04-20-2015 11:46 PM
    Use care suite to flash usin dead usb mode.
    04-22-2015 02:50 PM