Windows 10 lagging badly on 1520

Nebel

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Anyone know how I can fix the insane lag I get as soon as I type my pin number?
It's so bad I can't even wake up the phone, I need to force restart it just to be stuck after typing my pin number again.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Did you already read some of the threads?
A hard reset solved for a lot of people al kind of problems or did you already do a hard reset?

Nebel

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Cheers, I already managed to go back to 8.1 with the recovery tool (the phone wasn't lagging until I started typing the code) but now I might give it another go.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I had this but I found out it was just getting stuck displaying the 3rd number in the pin. It actually took the input but didn't display as such. So if I hit the 4th character in my pin it would unlock. Anything else causes a pin failure.

Nebel

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Mine would start lagging after the second number, then after a short hiccup it would proceed to type all 4, but then it would just freeze after I pressed the OK button.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Mine would start lagging after the second number, then after a short hiccup it would proceed to type all 4, but then it would just freeze after I pressed the OK button.

I never got the freeze after ok part but that's exactly what mine did. The trick for me is to just ignore the lag and it usually works.

I also get a similar freeze when typing texts and emails. Sometimes it take 20-60 seconds for the UI to respond.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12