Visit site
Lumia 920:

Nothing has been fixed!

Phone app doesn't open
Messaging app doesn't open
No Flight mode (it's on by default)
SIM still not detected
WhatsApp doesn't work!

Phone's as good as dead even after upgrading to 10.0.12534.59!

you should reset your phone... everything from your post works just fine for me... just do a backup and reset your phone...

rajthampi

May 4, 2014
Visit site
I chose to do a factory reset and NOT to restore backup. My #1020 is fluid (if I can ignore once in a while hangups those force me to soft reset). Waiting for new build now :)

rajthampi

May 4, 2014
Visit site
If you are asking about connections in the background? No, the sockets are closed as soon as the focus is lost for the app when you switch to another or if you switch to home screen. (Tested with Zoiper, IRC etc)

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
The first release was missing the settings to turn on text announcing, reading and responding to. Has that been restored in this release?

I need that even more than the ability to make calls! Was surprised it was missing. That ability single handedly caused some iPhone users I know to switch to WP.

BeornSV

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
Finally after much unsuccessful attempts, after a clean installation and without data restoring I installed WP10 TP that works great on my 1020 phone.
Battery draining is like on the windows 8.1, normally, everything works smoothly.
The only thing after checking for updates, no 10052 updates.
How do I update to version 10052?
I applied and hard reset.

DOCDIBBLE

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Installed clean on my Lumia 925 then did a factory reset still just to be safe. Issues I have currently are spotty fucntionality like with the notifications for WhatsApp, BBM and such. Also in WhatsApp weirdly it keeps giving me error with voice notes not playing. Worse thing I guess is no email notifications. Battery drain is still bad. Does anyone else have these issues?

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
There is a leak of build 10070, with a new-ish start screen. The Tiles are much more compact and neat looking.

Check it out and let me know what you guys think, personally I really like. It looks sleek and much cleaner, can't stand the huge gaps between tiles. Should look especially good with coloured transparency.

First screen shots of Windows 10 Mobile Build 10070 show Live Tile oddness - WMPoweruser
Oh yes, I've seen it a while ago on Facebook. But i personally think its not good the tiles are very compact for me, looks like an Android HTC now.
Good for my 6inch screen though

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else experiencing "The update was downloaded, but couldn't be opened (80188302)" error? How am I supposed to fix these? Some of these fixes are what I really need right now...

Nobody else getting this error? I am on my Lumia 920. It downloads the update, it prep installing for a few percentage points then the error gets flashed.

I wonder if it i has to do anything with my phone still showing Lumia Cyan in Extras + Info. I assumed I got denim from the insider program process of going to w10

Piyush Jain5

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Good Post. Thanks for sharing this post, Also Its good idea of monitoring the feedback gained from the feedback app to know our reaction to particular software. Source: SIMpalm

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon