How can I reinstall insider hub?

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Reinstall insider hub

Hello,
Insider Hub didn't work on my 920. Tried to reinstall it but well.. cant find it in the store obviously. Thought I will wait for the next Build Release than. But checking after the update now it has not even been reinstalled. Any way to get the insider Hub back - without the hard reset

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
This won't work. I've flashed my 535 back to 8.1 and upgraded to 10581, Insider Hub is still absent. I wonder why MS don't add it to their known bugs

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Did you reinstall all the time from a backup? I suggest to just link the phone to the microsoft account and DONT reinstall from a backup but start from scratch

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
The Insider hub is absent from the latest build, so no trick will work. I've tried hard reset/not restore, whatever you name : it doesn't work because basically, the hub is absent in 10581.

ArthurB

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
(Huh, I don't seem to be able to post links yet, even though it was to another thread in this same forum, but anyhow, it's titled "How to reinstall insider hub on wp10?")

In case it helps, I posted a response at the above old thread. At least currently, if you just relaunch the Windows Insider app and go through the steps and let it do a normal restart at the end, the Insider Hub app reappears. But (also) in my case, it still doesn't work ? you see a flash and then taken back to the screen where you were trying to launch the Insider Hub from. (This is in the latest build of 10586.36, maybe a common problem, but I'll google it for a little longer ? according to the latest note from Gabe Aul, the releases will no longer be notified about through the blog, but through the Insider Hub, he says.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium