Can't install App updates

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Just installed the latest build on my 1020, previously had the older build that was just released to nearly all devices. After this newest build a handful of my Apps wont update. I can delete them and reinstall them. However, one of them is Xbox Music and I can't very well delete that. So now it wont update.

My date and time are correct, and I can install new Apps. So this one is out of my knowledge zone. Lol

Any help? Thanks.

A hard reset wouldn't be bad, if that what is takes. It's a backup device and I wiped it prior to installing 10 anyways.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Well, my phone ended up freezing while playing music, at the gym. Did a soft reset. Then it wouldn't play any of my music from Xbox Music afterwards. Something about not having media rights. So I wiped it. All good.

No idea what caused the App update thing, though.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Alpha OS, it's uncommon, but not surprising (that is if you're talking about Windows 10, which I'm assuming you are).

Glad it's fixed though. :)

tcmoon

Aug 12, 2008
Visit site
Going online and logging in, but It must not recognize my phone, because It no longer shows purchase history. This may explain why a program that I paid for unlimited access in app, no longer give me that access.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos