Windows Insider app picks an update.

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I got notification in the store that Insider app has an update. Unfortunately I can't update as it gives me an error at the end of the install process. Error code is 80073cf6. Did any of you install this update. Maybe next build for phones is coming? :D

EDIT: I'm sorry for posting on wrong forum. I hope admins can delete or close this thread. I forgot about today app updates thread. :)

JoaoCSM

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I managed to update. The difference I think I noticed is that the fast ring is no longer called fast ring but insider fast instead. But I'm not sure about it.

avi_920

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Hello. I got notification in the store that Insider app has an update. Unfortunately I can't update as it gives me an error at the end of the install process. Error code is 80073cf6. Did any of you install this update. Maybe next build for phones is coming? :D

EDIT: I'm sorry for posting on wrong forum. I hope admins can delete or close this thread. I forgot about today app updates thread. :)

I am unable to install any of the updated apps since I got latest build, which literally fixed nothing in my L920, including the flight mode & SIM issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss