12-03-2015 01:37 PM
31 12
tools
    I didn't know you got $15 price reduction when contract runs out?
    They started doing it the tail end of 2013, likely to compete with T-Mo.

AT&T To Offer $15/Month Discounts To Customers With Out-Of-Contract Phones ? Consumerist
    05-08-2015 11:54 AM
    WHAT?!? I've been off contract for almost a year and got no such discount, those bums!!!
    When I first heard of the promotion I called to day of to make sure I got it, lol. I guess that was a while ago now since I'm with Cricket.
    05-08-2015 12:10 PM
    When I first heard of the promotion I called to day of to make sure I got it, lol. I guess that was a while ago now since I'm with Cricket.
    well, to be fair, I am on a few grandfathered plans (and some only available through business accounts)
    HeyCori likes this.
    05-08-2015 04:10 PM
    Because that phone hasn' t been available for a long time now. It was a one shot deal with just a few models made. ALSO! every locked phone will not work with any carrier. And if it does all features (especially network features like mms, lte, 3g, calling and web surfing at the same time, may not be available)
    12-03-2015 12:09 PM
    I have been yelling this since my soney Ericson p910 and with my nokia n95. Carriers should be selling based on service ! not headsets!. if they did that then they would only have their service to rely on as a way to get you in the door. their rate plans, reliability, etc. But why would you base it on that as a business? that promotes competition which is EXACTLY what the free market is supposed to do and it does not. there is not a business on the planet that wants compete because that drives the cost down for the consumer So minimize competition. When at$t is the only game in town for getting an iPhone they don't have to have the best service or rate plans. They will automatically get anyone who really wants an iPhone. Otherwise they would have to compete with T-Mobile which they do not want to do. No business wants to compete. I buy a tv cause I like the tv. I buy cable because I like the plans they offer. simple as that. I don't buy one for the other. If they open the phones up to every carrier than that is one less guaranteed stream of revenue. We would also know once and for all who is over all the best carrier out there.
    12-03-2015 12:14 PM
    As others have said...unlocked ftw. And "god" has nothing to do with this.
    12-03-2015 01:37 PM
31 12