MS is widely talking about Windows 10 supporting wide range of devices right from phones to PC's. Syncing emails, office applications etc is really a great feature that MS has introduced to the windows platform. Much needed.

One clarification here, Is MS introducing browser based sync across all its platforms. Like we have in google chrome that our bookmarks in PC,s are accessible in android tablets or phones anytime, anywhere. Is Microsoft edge for PC's and phones implementing the feature. Well, I have been a fan and a lover of windows phone, and so far, the only feature, that i badly need is this. I am sure, most of them who kinda is working on some research projects do need this as a necessity.

Anything on this?
    05-05-2015 12:25 PM
    Not on iOS and Android since there's no IE or Edge there apparently.

But Internet Explorer syncs tabs between devices. (modern IE, desktop IE, on the phone with WP 8.1...)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-05-2015 02:10 PM
    And how do I set up sync between devices ? Any idea? Just like chrome directly bookmark and access it?

Not on iOS and Android since there's no IE or Edge there apparently.

But Internet Explorer syncs tabs between devices. (modern IE, desktop IE, on the phone with WP 8.1...)
    05-05-2015 04:55 PM
    And how do I set up sync between devices ? Any idea? Just like chrome directly bookmark and access it?
    It has to be enabled on the phone (settings > sync my settings) and you must have Windows 8 or greater. (signed into the same MS account)
    05-05-2015 05:08 PM
    Favorites (bookmarks) also auto sync across devices as well
    Microsoft's tab sync isn't good though as it's very slow to sync
    xandros9 likes this.
    05-05-2015 05:37 PM
    I did not even know that a tab sync exists, interesting new Info for me.
    xandros9 likes this.
    05-06-2015 12:50 AM
    Well I use the pocket extension in chrome to bookmark and poki in windowsphone. Helps a lot. Similar to chrome sync

Favorites (bookmarks) also auto sync across devices as well
    Microsoft's tab sync isn't good though as it's very slow to sync
    05-07-2015 03:16 AM