Windows phone recovery tool not working

AnkitGondalia

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I want to downgrade my L720 running 10 and cant downgrade.. My phone is detected my WPRT and as I press the phone icon it takes me to 'reading phone info' and it keeps on loading for minutes.. What do I do now? :(

Raj Poladia

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I want to downgrade my L720 running 10 and cant downgrade.. My phone is detected my WPRT and as I press the phone icon it takes me to 'reading phone info' and it keeps on loading for minutes.. What do I do now? :(

I heard many of users saying Lumia software recovery tools worked for them. But Bing it..... It may be risky. And also tweet to @gabeaul and @joebelfiore and also @danielrubino he might help in some or other way

AnkitGondalia

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I heard many of users saying Lumia software recovery tools worked for them. But Bing it..... It may be risky. And also tweet to @gabeaul and @joebelfiore and also @danielrubino he might help in some or other way

Downgraded successfully.. Reinstalled WPRT and then worked perfectly.. :) going to install the w10tp again as the build comes next week.. :p

Todde Germany

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Having an issue with the recovery tool. I think it is related to an exchange email security issue. I can't get the recovery tool to work do to the security settings. How do I remove the exchange account to get the recovery tool to work. If this isn't the thread for this, point me in the right direction.

Motor_Mouth

Banned
Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
What OS are you running the recovery tool from? I had this problem for several hours yesterday, trying to do it on a Windows 7 workstation. I switched to my trusty Windows 8 tablet and tried again and it worked perfectly. I love Windows 8!

Lucky Irish Tom

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
Tried Windows Phone Recovery tool on my Windows 10 computer with my Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE phone and it says it can't find the phone ID. I am going to try it on my wife's Windows 8 PC next to see if I have better luck. Anyone else having problems?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea