05-15-2015 09:46 PM
79 ... 234
tools
    I don't agree that Google, as a tech giant, needs to be so selfish in order to survive. There are many ways to survive but Google chooses the selfish way. This is the truth.
    No offense but do you know how capitalism works?

No publicly held company exists simply to "survive". Their purpose is to flourish. Indeed, stockholders demand this.
    05-15-2015 10:32 AM
    Yes there will be proper Google apps.

For Google search just press the magnifying glass on your screen or click the Cortana tile.

For Hangouts click the Skype tile, or open your messaging app.

For Youtube choose any number of the hundreds of amazing Youtube apps that exist from the store (I recommend MetroTube).

For Gmail, open the Mail / Outlook app and add an account. Put in your Gmail credentials.

For Google Plus, just do like everyone else and not use it.
    Raj Poladia likes this.
    05-15-2015 11:18 AM
    Yes there will be proper Google apps.

For Google search just press the magnifying glass on your screen or click the Cortana tile.

For Hangouts click the Skype tile, or open your messaging app.

For Youtube choose any number of the hundreds of amazing Youtube apps that exist from the store (I recommend MetroTube).

For Gmail, open the Mail / Outlook app and add an account. Put in your Gmail credentials.

For Google Plus, just do like everyone else and not use it.
    Amazing answers I must say.....
    05-15-2015 11:59 AM
    No offense but do you know how capitalism works?

No publicly held company exists simply to "survive". Their purpose is to flourish. Indeed, stockholders demand this.
    This is just my personal comments on Google's behaviour. They have the right to do this but I also have the right to criticize them, right?

Well, "flourish" may be a better description. Google has chosen a way to "flourish" that is not welcome by some people. And this is not just my thought.

Of course we are discussing this matter not from shareholders' points of view. After all, this is not a stock market forum. While we understand what capitalism is, we are just users and we are just expressing our feelings, as users, alright?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-15-2015 09:46 PM
79 ... 234