Phone doesn't stop to reboot Windows 10 10080 build

Pl4ub

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Had this build for 6 hours and my L930 gave me notification telling there is a restart scheduled at 3am. I restarted it myself and it went to reboot loop. Went back to WP8.1 using Lumia Software Recovery Tool.

Last edited:

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
So basically theres no other way out of the reboot loop besides a recovery ??
Damn... Hadn't even explored the settings fully, clicked on feedback & poof... reboots started

Harshv61

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
WP_20150515_09_12_29_Pro.jpg

Can anyone please explain, what do this symbol mean ?
After "Restart-Loop" bug in 10080 build on my 1020, while trying Hard Reset via HW buttons step, on pressing VolumeUp,Volume Down, Power, Volume Down, this still image is showing on screen, with no spinning gears. Neither Lumia/Windows Phone Recovery Tools detecting phone as well.

Help me Please !

ncbartschi

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I think you may have entered "Flash" mode on accident. Try letting the battery drain completely, then recharge it and see if Recovery Tool detects it. You can find a few posts on here about it, as well as on Bing.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Mine got into a boot loop too. I just left it plugged in to loop for an hour or two, and came back to it fully booted up. Just leave it for a while and see if it fixes itself :)

milkyway

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
you have to do a hard reset. see here:

To reset an unresponsive phone
If your phone is unresponsive and you can't reach Settings Settings icon, you may be able to reset your phone using the hardware buttons. On Nokia Lumia phones (and some others), do the following to reset your phone:

Press and hold the Volume down Volume down button and Power Power button buttons at the same time until you feel a vibration (about 10–15 seconds).

When you feel the vibration, immediately press and hold the Volume down Volume down button button until you see a large exclamation mark.

Once the exclamation mark appears, press the following four buttons in this order: Volume up Volume up button, Volume down Volume down button, Power Power button, Volume down Volume down button. Your phone should now reset and restart itself. (It might take a while for the reset to finish.)

mohammadreza1368

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
hard-reset for my device (unlocked lumia 925 RM-892) isn't solve problem becuase after restore app and data from one drive and restart my phone , restart loop come again ! :((((

very very bad problem (my previous version in 100052), i hop Microsoft has a good and clear answer to this serious problem .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05