Windows 10 build 10080 Store beta "working..."

yves707

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
i have exactly the same problemm. but if it was a regional problem it should work after changing the region to us. but it still doesn't...

hard reset didn't make a difference

Last edited:

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
region has to match language.

I had the same problem had canada as language united states as region. Changed language to united states and fixed problem.

Wurstsalat

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Same Problem here
Region Germany
language german (Germany)

So this cant be the issue for me

Hard reset changed nothing, skype was downloading a bit but didnt finished....nothing seems to help for me at the Moment.

Lumia 920

Gravity oXo

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this is the cause, but I had the same problem and I checked the original store. Turns out I had several updates going. Once they were done, the beta store let me install apps and no longer got stuck at the "Working...". You guys may check to see if the old store is downloading or has anything pending.

ncbartschi

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Honestly I think it may be more of a connection issue. I've installed several apps from the store with no problem. I occasionally get the "working" status. After just leaving it alone for a few hours, it installs fine.

Vasrias

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
I was going to post "same here", and suddenly it works :O
I let it over night "working...", but it did nothing. Then I read here, closed the Store Beta app, opened the normal Store app, checked for updates (it had nothing to install), closed Store, opened Store Beta and tried again and now it's downloading.
The only thing that could have done the trick is opening the normal Store before trying to download on Store Beta.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05