Windows 10 build 10080 Store beta "working..."

janbures12

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone else encounter this? Whenever I want to download an app in the Store beta, I actually never get to download anything, it just says "working..." for minutes for both Office and the Music Preview and Video Preview apps

ncbartschi

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I've managed to install several Office preview apps, as well as Music Preview. I did a hard reset, although not because of the store issue.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I got all three of the office preview apps installed as well as the Music Preview.
Verizon 928 over cellular, FWIW. Don't know why it would be a WiFi thing though....

elrohlik

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Same here (Lumia 1520), a was able to launch it trough search button. (i dont have cortana because i have Czech region). Just hit search button, right down store beta, then first green line should be Store (Beta) modern application. Then you cvan search for excel and other preview stuff. Hope that helps

gmocnik

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I have change regional settings to US and now working... is gone, but now all apps are Pending.
Haven't done hard reset yet and I have apps on SD card.
All transfers should be seen in action center.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Shouldn't need to change Regional settings...Worked fine on my handset. And many others. Changing Region can break other stuff too.

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Mines kept saying pending for any app downloads, kept closing the app via multitasking eventually it randomly started downloading the apps, have managed to install a few but its never simple at the moment.

svaethier

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
Mines kept saying pending for any app downloads, kept closing the app via multitasking eventually it randomly started downloading the apps, have managed to install a few but its never simple at the moment.

The new store did just come out yesterday,they'll fix these bugs and improve it as time goes by I'm sure of.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
So, no issue then. Pending means pending. If you won't wait and choose to over-complicate by force-killing etc, then you can't really complain about simplicity.

gmocnik

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Did hard reset, and have set regional to US, now it even showed some progress on donwloading, but haven't really installed an app yet :(

Julien Friede

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I was able to install Apss like Shazam, Facebook and Netflix from the new Beta Store. Xbox, Word and Excel always hangs on "working..."

I Think it is a Region Problem (I'm using an European Market)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon