Various setting on All apps list: 10082

Mytherios

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello boys and girls.

The new build is quite good bud I have an annoying bug. I can see various settings on my All Apps list. Like audio, lumia help + tips, display, call + SMS filter. Can I hide them and how?

From Poland with Love.
Mytherios

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Hello boys and girls.

The new build is quite good bud I have an annoying bug. I can see various settings on my All Apps list. Like audio, lumia help + tips, display, call + SMS filter. Can I hide them and how?

From Poland with Love.
Mytherios

Doesn't look like a bug. Looks like MS deliberately made it this way. I also noticed that "Extras" is now missing from Settings, so obviously they removed it from settings and added to the App list.

jinumathers

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Once you update those apps, it will get vanish. Except the Access point and Extras+info.

After update, you cannot access to those apps. For example, if you search "Touch", it will not be available.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Doesn't look like a bug. Looks like MS deliberately made it this way. I also noticed that "Extras" is now missing from Settings, so obviously they removed it from settings and added to the App list.

I fear it is not a bug but an install/update problem.

When I updated from 10052 to 10080 i also did not have "extra" in settings.
After I did a hard reset still no "extra" in settings but in the app list I saw the "extra settings" in my app list but after a store update glance touch and one more got updated and disappeared also out the app list.
Then I used the WPRT to roll back.
I ended up with Cyan (but my CV was already on Denim).
I updated OTA to Denim.
Installed the Windows Insider on fast ring.
I first got Update 2
After that I got W10 preview with "extra" in the settings.
So it took a while but in the end it worked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos