Where is Office in 10080?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
For me store beta came with the update. No idea why you did not get it.
And in the STORE I also can nit find it only in STORE BETA.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
For me store beta came with the update. No idea why you did not get it.
And in the STORE I also can nit find it only in STORE BETA.

Hmm, I only have Store, no Store Beta. I have a Lumia 1520 if that matters any.

So far this is looking like another build I'll roll back after a few days.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I did a reset and still no store beta. Going to use the build for another day then roll back to 8.1. It's already driving me crazy. :)

elrohlik

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Same here (Lumia 1520), a was able to launch it trough search button. (i dont have cortana because i have Czech region). Just hit search button, right down store beta, then first green line should be Store (Beta) modern application. Then you cvan search for excel and other preview stuff. Hope that helps

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Could be a regional thing maybe? It should be in your app list called Store (beta) The icon is gray unlike the normal store.

store.png

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
No, I'm in the US. The store beta was installed, the app tile was just invisible as searching in Cortana was the only way to bring it up. There were all kinds of weird app visibility issues in this build.

In the app list I could search "O" and see OneNote. If I typed "On" OneNote was not listed.

I rolled back to 8.1 already.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
The first time I updated to this build it was on screen right before you get to your home screen... I can't remember what it actually said, but it was there for like 20 minutes so I rebooted the phone, which then came up to my home screen but I had a ton of crap missing... and only like three icons on my home screen...

I had to hard reset using the hardware method as I didn't even have settings available. The 2nd time I just let it run and finally it came up and everything was good.

No, I'm in the US. The store beta was installed, the app tile was just invisible as searching in Cortana was the only way to bring it up. There were all kinds of weird app visibility issues in this build.

In the app list I could search "O" and see OneNote. If I typed "On" OneNote was not listed.

I rolled back to 8.1 already.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Interesting, I did a hard reset too and it did return some missing items but not the Store Beta. Between that stuff and pinned contacts not working with notifications I had to give up on the build.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786