Is the Mail /Outlook app updated to support Live Tiles & and Sync Multiple Folders?

desitunez

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,
Are there any updates or changes to Latest Wp10 10080 build :-

1. Are live tiles supported , for different folders?
2. Can we add more the 2 Outlook/Live accounts ?
3. Sync specific folders in Email .

Big reason for me for not updating to WP10 builds , if this is going to be same as IOS / Android with no live tiles its a disappointing..

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,
Are there any updates or changes to Latest Wp10 10080 build :-

1. Are live tiles supported , for different folders?
2. Can we add more the 2 Outlook/Live accounts ?
3. Sync specific folders in Email .

Big reason for me for not updating to WP10 builds , if this is going to be same as IOS / Android with no live tiles its a disappointing..

No.

If you are so disappointed with bugs and missing features in a pre-beta OS, don't use it. Obviously all these features will be fixed and will appear when the final version is released.

DCTF

May 16, 2013
Visit site
It's obviously going to have Live tiles eventually. Mail is the most important reason for tile notifications to exist, besides perhaps missed calls (although for me, the former trumps the latter).

It's still very much a work in progress. I'm glad to see the OS looking more complete now that (I think?) all the remaining WP8-style pages seem to be gone, but it's not yet a consistent design. That nice smart look from the preview, with capital bold type for category titles, is only in a couple of apps such as Photos and Calculator so far but I expect that's going to make its way into the rest of the OS eventually. This suggests we're some way off from a substantially complete version.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb