Lumia 1520 and Build 10080

FiledIMAGE

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Overall better so far and more polished. COuple of quick questions. I may be going mental but how do I get the photos app back. I can take a photo and view it but cant get to it via a photos app. Also the tiles are squashed to fit the text for All Apps side menu. Played with all display tile settings

Milan Singh

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Can you give a more in dept review.. I was using the build 10052, had to revert back coz of instability in camera n photos app. Also the background black space issue drived me nuts !!

FiledIMAGE

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
I dont even have a photos app and if I click on an image in an email it takes me to the store to download an app which it cant find. yep black space is driving me crazy too

Eddie Mendoza

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I ended up resizing all of my original apps to medium, and also I noticed my background doesn't cover the whole front page it leaves a small gap on the right side, but if I make the apps medium (that used to be small) I can get them to cover it. Kind of weird. otherwise it is much more stable now and Im able to use the photos apps without crashing (like it used to)

kolumb

May 16, 2015
Visit site
I?m not able to use outlook with an outlook account. There are no Mails. I tried hard reset, going back to 8.1 ... etc.
Anyone an idea?

Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3