LTE no longer works on my Lumia Icon after yesterday's build....

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I accidentally left my Windows Insider on, and the update for the Icon was downloaded and forced onto my phone. I used the Windows Recovery Tool, and it failed a few times. After about 4 tries the software installed, however, now internet no longer works on my Lumia Icon. Has anyone else had this problem before and how did you fix it?

EDIT: This is happening after I installed Windows Phone 8.1 Denim back onto my Icon. When the setup screens come up, LTE no longer works (says it can't connect) and when I use wifi and get back off WIFI and try to use LTE nothing works.

Last edited:

jcapellman

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Had the same problem yesterday with my 1520. Ended up doing a hard reset, everything seems to be ok now. Must be an issue going between the last build and this one.

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Had the same problem yesterday with my 1520. Ended up doing a hard reset, everything seems to be ok now. Must be an issue going between the last build and this one.

Was your internet not working in 10 or 8.1? I re-installed 8.1 onto my Icon with the Windows Recovery Tool and the data hasn't been working at all. If you're talking about 8.1, what did you do to get it to work? Just a hard reset?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett