Fitbit won't connect after installing 10080

mschmi02

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone else experiencing this? I was on the previous build as well, and did not have any problems keeping the band connected when I upgraded from 8.1. This time, the band has stopped syncing alltogether. When I go to the bluetooth setting, I'll see the band as paired, connecting to it results in it staying connected for just a few moments, then disconnecting. So far I haven't seen any other issues connecting via bluetooth to my car, etc.. I tried resetting the band, removing all other BT pairings and reconnecting, etc. but no luck. Any ideas would be appreciated. BTW I am using a NL1520.3

kareem09

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
yea I have the same problem was just going to make a thread.
atleast I know others have the same problem. I was beginning to think my fitbit was on is way to the grave.

I haven't tried any other Bluetooth devices. hopefully someone has a solution or maybe it just wont work for the time being :\

lumia 920 build 10080 upgraded straight from 8.1

salimk95

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
that's weird, it's working fine on my Lumia 1520. Have you tried unpairing your fitbit and then uninstalling and reinstalling the app. That might sort something out :)

mschmi02

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
I have not noticed any issue with the band itself draining... but then again, I have already "reset" the band with the dongle and paperclip hole. For now, I have been using my PC to sync. I am going to try reinstalling the app on the phone now, will let you know the results.

mschmi02

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
uninstalling the app and reinstalling worked! Thanks for the suggestion... FYI for anyone else having this issue, the steps I took were:

removed the band via the app and tried re-adding, did not work
added the band via the fitbit connect program on win8, band showed up in acct again and synched via PC, but not via phone
uninstalled app on phone, reinstalled and relogged in.. band showed up and was able to sync to phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes