Can anyone access OneDrive?

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi using the phone app to access OneDrive I'm getting nothing, no files showing up and when i try and refresh it crashes. Anyone else having the same issues?

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Same here, on build 10084.
Strange, as my online music appears in the music and my online photos show up in the photos app, and I can search all via cortana and get files from one drive, but the app itself does nothing at the moment (other than crash on refresh but that's not a feature Im looking for at this time....).

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Same problem with my lumia 925 build 10080. Can't update onedrive, and can't use the app.

Firstly, same here for me. It's also annoying as the photos app connects to my one and shows files fine but the actual onedrive app doesn't. Also the photos app doesn't allow you to download/save to phone anymore.

Secondly are there two builds? I thought they released build 10080 but my device os version ends .84? Anyone else?

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Uninstall all non working apps and reinstall

That doesn't work for all. For example Engadget crashes upon launching. I uninstalled (which left error next to app icon in app list, this also wasnt fixed by restarting) restarted device, reinstalled but app still broken.

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem guys, but I did a hard reset and the one drive app and the other apps are all ok now.
You should try! =D

Doing this now myself. Has worked in the past. After my update, I didn't have office among other apps not working. Hard-reset normally does the trick.

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I current have 3 niggling issues. 1.Cortana/Search appears with foriegn text. 2. Images on app tiles and photo tile appear in low res. 3. Can't set start screen background image. Only solid colour appears when i choose image. Has anyone faced these and how did you resolve it? Thinking of doing hard reset. Thanks.

kewawoman

May 16, 2015
Visit site
I had same problem, solved by 1) two re-installs from scratch (not use old settings) after a hard, hard reset of my Lumia 1020;
and 2) You have to sign in, even though you think it would be from the OneDrive app, apparently not. I accidentally discovered, after I installed the new Adobe Reader App, that you can open the Reader, navigate to One Drive, click on OneDrive, and then[ you are asked for your OneDrive credentials.After that, I could see all of my OneDrive files, directly open and play music from OneDrive, etc. The secret seems to be that you have to sign into OneDrive, but that illogically, by clicking the OneDrive app, you are not given the choice there to sign in.

ROBBIE HALL

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
I had to reset my device and start fresh twice today. But worth it. Working like a,dream. Speaking of office apps, is there an office app? As I've seen 3 seperate apps (word, PowerPoint,excel) where do I get the office preview in store beta?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb