05-24-2015 12:32 AM
180 ... 678
tools
    Betcha case of beer it'll be how the final version looks?
    Yes, it will.. but they will make refinements to make it look better, that's what i'm talking about. And even if it change, that's good. Microsoft needs to change Windows (Phone) if they want to get new people using. How could they adverstise it as "The new Windows 10 for phones" if it looks the same thing as 8.1?
    05-23-2015 07:01 PM
    Enough of this FANBOYism ..cant you see where msft is Heading to? They have started ruining their design and there is no way you are gonna change their minds....
    Its like Stockholm Syndrome with you. You don't like it but yet, you're here. Just go and begin your new android adventures.

For the record,
    I'm a fan. Big fan. I didn't get in this because I needed an alternative to android or IOS. I'm here because I want to be and don't see a reason to switch. Moreover and like any other technology it is evolving. I like where its heading but.your feelings are hurt because of a phone and there is something truly curiousthat a thing could affect you like that.
    mary beth hale and MikeSo like this.
    05-23-2015 08:05 PM
    I like where Microsoft is taking this....there is no way YOU can change my mind if that is what you are trying to do (I am not sure of your agenda here at all).
    How about enough of this ANTI-ism? I had no idea there were so many self professed design experts on the internet.
    The same theory applies on you TOO.....everyone comments about anything on their personal preference and as far as antiism is concerned, the forums are made for discussions..and thats what happpening here.
    05-23-2015 08:58 PM
    The same theory applies on you TOO.....everyone comments about anything on their personal preference and as far as antiism is concerned, the forums are made for discussions..and thats what happpening here.
    Everyone except for you and a couple others. To discuss design differences and direction is one thing but you've already left the platform, your words. But yet, you're still around attempting to persuade and discourage others into believing as you do. We are so much smarter than you know.
    IndyJG likes this.
    05-24-2015 12:20 AM
    It looks like this thread has run its course.
    Harrie-S, xibartx, Jazmac and 2 others like this.
    05-24-2015 12:32 AM
180 ... 678