Windows 10 mobile: will auto hide status bar return?

Orlando Parkinson

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Will we be getting back the auto hide status bar in the upcoming Windows 10 mobile? At least some of us would rather not see battery an signal bar all the time... The auto hide feature was one of my favorite in WP 8 Lumia amber and black, until Lumia cyan came along and changed that followed by denim. The least ya'll can do is to include in the settings ab options to activate or deactivate the auto hide status bar

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Will we be getting back the auto hide status bar in the upcoming Windows 10 mobile? At least some of us would rather not see battery an signal bar all the time... The auto hide feature was one of my favorite in WP 8 Lumia amber and black, until Lumia cyan came along and changed that followed by denim. The least ya'll can do is to include in the settings ab options to activate or deactivate the auto hide status bar

I suspect the this feature was removed to prevent conflicts with the notification center.

Honestly, I really think the notification center would be better from the left, it would fit more inline with windows 10 for desktops and just think it would fit better with WP.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo