Access C: root of Windows 10 Mobile from File Explorer

Mattman86

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I notice that there is a 'Program Files (x86)' folder. Do you think that could mean the os could have a future on other processors and possibly run full desktop apps someday?

noersetiawan

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I notice that there is a 'Program Files (x86)' folder. Do you think that could mean the os could have a future on other processors and possibly run full desktop apps someday?

Having a x86 processor is more likely in the future, as they are getting more power efficient or ARM probably going to reach its limit. it's good thing that W10M already support it from the beginning. Running full desktop app is unlikely, it will be just the same mobile app but compiled for x86 architecture, just like in current Android phone.

Edwardlb20

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Been using the Full FileSystem Access hack (with editing) from XDA-Devs for a while now... It's brilliant (although requires interop/cap. unlocking your device)

MmjE

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
yup me too trying for the longest

I tried both options and is not working. Do you know why or another way to do it?

any solution?

Best,
Thank you.

Alex Boom

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, i have installed on my 950 XL the interop tools (preview) from the Store and i could edit the registry with no harm. I didn't change anything from the registry though, but i tried the menu "Interop unlock". Nothing worked there as it seems that i need another set of interop tools for my 950. However, after i tried this enabling/disabling options in interop unlock, whenever i plug my phone to my PC i get to see it as a normal computer, program files, Windows folders etc and i cannot find any of my files!! Any knows how to go back? I'm thinking of applying the proper interop tools...thnx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05