Another video leaked for windows 10 mobile build 10134

AnkitGondalia

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
The build is very stable and can be installed on primary phone.. Swipe feature between dialer-speed dial-call logs is back.. The store beta and other 3rd party apps run with no problem.. The pc like settings will be only available to HD and above screens.. Video link: wmpu.co/1JGdO9S

Mr.KLeen

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Read on wmpower user that it could release tomorrow
"We have heard that Build 10134 of Windows 10 Mobile is much improved, but currently has an upgrade bug preventing its public release to Insiders.

Now a report from WindowsCenter.ir claims that this bug has been fixed, and that we may see a new Technical Preview as soon as today or tomorrow.

The build is said to be much faster and more stable, feature transparent live tiles for a number of internal apps. Also the music and video bug has been fixed, and the build features a setting to increase text size. The Edge browser now also handles background downloads better. There is now also landscape mode updates to a number of apps, split screen view in settings and backgrounds on the task switching screen.

We have seen many of these improvements leak already, but not in a public build yet. Lets hope the next build is good enough for enthusiasts to use safely on their regular handsets, rather than the current build, which is clearly only suitable for test devices.

donkiluminate

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I hope it gets released soon. After trying W10 for a while I went back to 8.1 then up to 8.1 GDR2 but I forgot to uncheck the auto download updates so it redownloaded W10 and after a couple of days putting it off my phone finally forced me to move to W10-again.

I've been too busy(lazy) to go back to 8.1 so at this point I've decided to ride this bug ridden pony until a new update comes out.

Iain_S

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
ms have seemed to fixed the update bug also in this build that bricks your phone, I think we may see it on Wednesday or Thursday this week

AnkitGondalia

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I hope it gets released soon. After trying W10 for a while I went back to 8.1 then up to 8.1 GDR2 but I forgot to uncheck the auto download updates so it redownloaded W10 and after a couple of days putting it off my phone finally forced me to move to W10-again.

I've been too busy(lazy) to go back to 8.1 so at this point I've decided to ride this bug ridden pony until a new update comes out.

Lol no need to downgrade the build is coming this week..

milkyway

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
no one knows for sure if the new build comes this week. just because wmpoweruser says so it doesn't mean it's true. there's no word from MS (Gabe Aul) at this point when they will release it. Sure, it could happen today or tomorrow, but don't get your hopes too high

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Gabe Aul's reply on twitter about the rumor that update bug has been fixed. "Making good progress, but no builds out today".
So it means that they may already have fixed the bug, but no builds today.
So it might be TOMORROW, or else he will say no builds this week. :excited:

ame phirinyane

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
il see it when they release it.but i still don think it will be this week.maybe next week it will be out.im strongly considering going back to 8.1.but i love the office apps .win10 cortana is not useable and really miss the apps i had running in the phone and the battery life for win10 is bad.its only good as a hand warmer now that we in winter here i use the phone to keep my hands warm... :) :grin:

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
il see it when they release it.but i still don think it will be this week.maybe next week it will be out.im strongly considering going back to 8.1.but i love the office apps .win10 cortana is not useable and really miss the apps i had running in the phone and the battery life for win10 is bad.its only good as a hand warmer now that we in winter here i use the phone to keep my hands warm... :) :grin:

You can go back to 8.1 and still use your phone to keep your hands warm, just play Asphalt 8 and no problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre