Waiting Room for Windows 10 Mobile Build 10136

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I hope they will have the SharePoint integration in this one! Being able to access my Office documents on the local SharePoint server is the only thing keeping me on 8.1 at this point (And of course, actually being able to do phone calls and messages).

mmcpher

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Let's hope its a little bit further on from the leaked 134, which was said to be stable and perhaps a suitable daily driver. I would love to be able to pin multiple inboxes to the homescreen. You'd think we'd get used to having the hornets nest poked with a stick every week or so. But I still react as if repeatedly stung about the head and shoulders every time Aul coyly tweets out some bait, and then just as coyly reels it back in. I had rolled back because of instability. I Pavlovianly signed back up for the TP and now I am stalling the requests to update.

Iain_S

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: Waiting Room for Windows 10 Mobile Build 10134

you will need 10080 installed on your device before you will see the update for 10036 just so you know.

Rasetech

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
That would mean that if one enters the preview program after 10136 is available he needs to go through 2 updates? I don't think so due to the fact that these builds are full builds and no incremental updates I don't think this is necessary.

blckDTshadow

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
I am looking forward to this build. I would love to test it. Too bad my Ativ S is probably never get it. I know they are working hard, but it is time to include other devices as well. In this respect Microsoft has become a little like Apple (even if it is just for the moment): Have a Microsoft device or don't be part of the preview. This is frustrating. Why not handling it the way it was handled with the 8.1 preview...

Richard Bouchard1

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Some how people need to understand the world of beta testing! Fire the person - really! Where is the this release bla bla!
This is why companies generally don't release test software to the general public!

blckDTshadow

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Because the PfD on 8.1 was something completely different. The PfD was finished Software while the Insider Preview isn't.

Don't get me wrong. I am fully aware of that fact, however I'd like to participate as well. And I understand that they need to test, but I would be willing to be the dummy... Disclosure: I am a developer.

Still I appreciate the work MS is doing and am willing to wait. Still eager to test ;)

vlacocabios

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: Waiting Room for Windows 10 Mobile Build 10134

Yes you'll need 10080 to install 10136... Gabrial Aul clarified it in one of its tweet

shubhams3lac ? 8h8 hours ago
@GabeAul do I need to have windows 10 mobile build 10080 first before updating to build 100136?

Gabriel Aul ‏@GabeAul ? @shubhams3lac No

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Good evening,
The guy who asked in twitter is still in 8.1 and has downloaded the 10080 but has not installed it yet, he asked Gabe how will he update to 10136 when its released, Gabe said to him to continue on the 10080 first as he has already downloaded it.
What I think is, if he hadn't downloaded the 10080 yet he doesn't have to go through the 10080 first in time the 10136 is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs