Waiting Room for Windows 10 Mobile Build 10136

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex athanasopoulos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I have the TP on my lumia 920 since it got out. I even had the unofficial chinese (which was the most stable version of w10 TP for me, I had no resuming or other problems etc).

But 10080 was by far the best and worst version the same time. I love all the new features, design and new universal app but it is plagued by bugs and unresponsive apps or touch. At least once a day my phone restarts or glitches. I am not complaining because i knew all the consequences of my choice. Thankfully i can use my phone and its my daily driver.

Now i am waiting eagerly waiting for the Windows 10 Mobile Build 10136 and see how well it works and what new features will bring. I hope it's more stable and fix the crushing problem with the photo app i am facing. Also i hope this build has a more unified, consistent UI and comes at Monday or Tuesday.

Narathan

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Can't wait to see what the performance is going to be like. 10080 kinda ruined my M8 but it was quite the looker for my collegues!
I'm on Android for the moment because of a test pilot (software) but I sorely miss my WP. Especially the battery life and live tiles!

ps I hope there's some Samsung devices added in the coming W10M build. Would like to give my Ativ S some goodness

jesusfreak420

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Re: Waiting Room for Windows 10 Mobile Build 10134

Huh? You've signed up for beta software, so there are going to be bugs. I don't mean to sound rude, but if you can't cope with things like that you shouldn't be using pre-release software. Chances are the next release will have some massive bugs too as it's not in the final stages yet. This is part and parcel of using beta software - nobody should get fired over it - lol :-D

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if has it been discussed before - but can we swipe in from the left to open the hamburger menu just like Android for the latest Windows 10 build already??

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if has it been discussed before - but can we swipe in from the left to open the hamburger menu just like Android for the latest Windows 10 build already??

No, because that's an atrocious design, sacrificing an entire gesture, one that's already very commonly used for something else in this platform, just to do something that's able to be done another way? Hello redundancy.

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
No, because that's an atrocious design, sacrificing an entire gesture, one that's already very commonly used for something else in this platform, just to do something that's able to be done another way? Hello redundancy.
Well - according to my discoveries across W10 - the panorama swipes are not that commonly used anymore:p

Ickis99

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
That rapscallion. Surely the powerful Gabe Aul will punish him for this audacity :angry:

Anyways i guess we will know soon. I dont think they will delay the next release any longer (i hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster