Waiting Room for Windows 10 Mobile Build 10136

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ickis99

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Please note this part from the Blog that Gabe Aul just posted:

For those of you that do choose to make the jump to this build it is SUPER IMPORTANT TO READ THIS: At the end of the upgrade the Lock screen will appear frozen without the date and time for up to 10 minutes. Please be patient and let it sit – eventually the date and time will appear and it will allow you to unlock your phone. There is a post-upgrade migration status screen missing, which normally would show you that it was making progress. If you get impatient and restart or mess with locking/unlocking your phone, you’ll wind up in a funky state – so just relax and let it do its thing.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Please note this part from the Blog that Gabe Aul just posted:

For those of you that do choose to make the jump to this build it is SUPER IMPORTANT TO READ THIS: At the end of the upgrade the Lock screen will appear frozen without the date and time for up to 10 minutes. Please be patient and let it sit – eventually the date and time will appear and it will allow you to unlock your phone. There is a post-upgrade migration status screen missing, which normally would show you that it was making progress. If you get impatient and restart or mess with locking/unlocking your phone, you’ll wind up in a funky state – so just relax and let it do its thing.
Your Icon is the guy from ahhhh real monsters!

tuantt

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
NOTICE:
"SUPER IMPORTANT TO READ THIS: At the end of the upgrade the Lock screen will appear frozen without the date and time for up to 10 minutes. Please be patient and let it sit – eventually the date and time will appear and it will allow you to unlock your phone."

tuantt

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
NOTICE:
We recommend disabling the double-tap-to-wake feature on some Lumia devices by going to the Settings app then Extras > Touch > Wake to prevent any accidental PIN unlock attempts.
There is an issue that may cause Skype not to work after upgrade. The best workaround is to uninstall Skype on Windows Phone 8.1 *before* you upgrade to this build and then reinstall it after upgrading. If you miss that step though, you can usually resolve by uninstalling it and reinstalling from the Store once you’re on 10136

Bruno Blanes

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Mine still show version 10.0.12562.84 available... Last I knew that was Build 10080, how do I get Build 10136? Already gone to the Insider app and done those steps, didn't work.

chevron9ine

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Anyone have an update on how this build works with the 920? I was on fast track for a while leading up to the 10080 build and when that left me with close to nothing I reverted back to 8.1. I have been hoping a newer, more stable build would come along so I can partake in the preview builds again.

Anyone with info on 10136 on a 920 please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium