Waiting Room for Windows 10 Mobile Build 10136

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zain Syed

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
As I'm looking at the UI in the "Almost Done" phase. I notice that the battery icon and wifi signal icon aren't the smaller size as in 10080. This seems like an incremental update for the L920. I had downgraded from 10080 via the Recovery Tool and now I'm at this weird juncture

Edit: Definitely an incremental update. From Cyan to Denim.

Bruno Blanes

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Never mind folks, all of you with the same problem, Gabriel Aul just answered on twitter that we need to reset as WP doesn't "forget" it's download queue... Sorry... I'm doing it now.

SagarSadbhaiya

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
got the answer from Gabe... if the update is queued no way to remove it.. so either reset the phone if u r on 8.1 or else downgrade if anyone is on 10TP..

ncbartschi

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Not sure about everyone else, but I didn't have the problem of an unresponsive lockscreen after the spinning gears as he mentions in his blog. The usual "migrating data..." status showed up.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Man, I'm not sure if I want to leave Update 2 for this... Lol. Update 2 runs so good, battery seems awesome. (Backup phone).

Someone with a 9XX or 1020 please report performance. If its any better. It probably will seem decent at first. Give it a few days...

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

George Peters

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Man, I'm not sure if I want to leave Update 2 for this... Lol. Update 2 runs so good, battery seems awesome. (Backup phone).

Someone with a 9XX or 1020 please report performance. If its any better. It probably will seem decent at first. Give it a few days...

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Updating my 1020 now, will see how it goes. Gabe uses a 1020 and said they have worked on a lot of bugs from 10080 to do with perf but its still not in the right place. Has to be better that 10080 though.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Not sure about everyone else, but I didn't have the problem of an unresponsive lockscreen after the spinning gears as he mentions in his blog. The usual "migrating data..." status showed up.

Many issues are subjective..good that you did not face it. I hope, it works the same way with mine when I'll update it in a few hours :)

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Can someone confirm if live tiles are now working fine? To be precise, for eg: If someone can install "Perfect Clock" app and pin the clock on start screen, does the clock update or does it just show the App logo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb