Waiting Room for Windows 10 Mobile Build 10136

Status
Not open for further replies.

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
The update normally won't proceed uless you have 50% or more remaining battery. So during the update, it consumed all of that remaining power which to me is problem.

You're now in a chicken and egg situation, but I'd try the Windows Phone Recovery Tool and roll back to 8.1. It does install fast, like 15 minutes and your battery might just have a chance.

[edit]

But you said your phone dies seconds thereafter... that sucks.

Well, once I connected to WPRT, reboot the phone, and 8.1 started installing. Everything turned out fine,

I think I may have found out what the issue is. My phone seems to be downloading 10.0.12634.0 as opposed to the 10.0.12634.131 that everyone else is getting. So when it tries to install, it throws an error and keeps rebooting. Every time I hard reset and download the new build, 10.0.12634.0 keeps showing as the build that is being downloaded.

So I am back on 8.1 and really missing W10M bugs and all...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
d7d1fb4384da8846c03927723d18fa9d.png
You want this bug? 😄

eehsun

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I let Store beta download some updates, out of which Here Maps and Drive+ failed with 0x80070003. Moreover, I cannot unistall the Here apps from the apps list (Uninstall option is grayed out). Anyone with a similar situation/any ideas how to uninstall?
Edit: the apps won't launch either..

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I let Store beta download some updates, out of which Here Maps and Drive+ failed with 0x80070003. Moreover, I cannot unistall the Here apps from the apps list (Uninstall option is grayed out). Anyone with a similar situation/any ideas how to uninstall?
Edit: the apps won't launch either..

I don't have that problem with those two apps, they work fine. I do have a problem with the Tapatalk Universal App and manifests the same issue you described.

Try installing those two apps from the old Store.

bsbharath1987

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Installed it on my daily-use Lumia 830 yesterday. Factory reset'd it after install. Right off the bat, UI looks really consistent through out, unlike the white screens in some of the Settings panes in 10080. Here it really takes up the system theme throughout. The Dialer looks complete, and there are no alpha or beta tags on it. Swiping left and right works on the Dialer. Haven't had the touchscreen issues which plagued the 10080 build. Trying to enter a value in the data counter while setting the Data Limit crashes the settings app. I just had a random reboot now. Occasionally WhatsApp crashes if you type certain words (strangely, I told my friend that I was "reformatting" my phone, and it crashed two-three times when I repeatedly typed the word "reformatting".

eehsun

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I don't have that problem with those two apps, they work fine. I do have a problem with the Tapatalk Universal App and manifests the same issue you described.

Try installing those two apps from the old Store.

The old store unfortunately only gives the options view and share so I am unable to reinstall through it
Edit: Interesting, I was just able to uninstall Drive+, but not Here yet

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
How do I add an email account? It doesn't seem to be under "Accounts" anymore, and "Outlook Mail" doesn't open. Neither does "Outlook Calendar".

Also I've come across another bug, if you swipe up from the lockscreen, but don't enter your unlock password, but instead swipe back down, you then can't swipe up again, meaning you can't unlock the handset without rebooting the phone. Not complaining though, overall, it seems quite nice.

AnnoyingCat

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
i noticed that WP 10 tile doesnt' update, for example, in WP 8.1 cortana and data sense tile update news/ data usage realtime. Has WP 10 removed it or L520 can't handle ?

Ilia Tsvetkov

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: Waiting Room for Windows 10 Mobile Build 10134

Shame, shame, shame...
New version is even worse..
It seems that MS doesn't read what people write in Feedback App. And MS doesn't want to fix bugs, just create new ones.

Internet Explorer was completely replaced with this new Sh..t... Spartan is so slow and so unfriendly...
People Hub... Seems it was created by 1st grade student. What the f..ing background? Are you idi..ts? And why it's not possible to save contacts with non-latin characters????
Outlook and Calendar just not possible to use in everyday life.
"Wi-Fi" button in notification center just turns it on or off. What The F? I want to see available networks!
In the messaging you cannot switch the number. Pffffffffff
A lot of apps doesn't work...

MS as usually decided not to test what they do. This is shame

gilatino

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site

I installed this build on my lumia 620. It is working fine. When I click on all settings in the action center, it says "Search for an app in the store? You need to install an app for this task." but when I click yes, it goes to store beta and then crashes, So, I can't get into the new settings screen.

milkyway

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

I understand, as I'm a developer.
But MS - doesn't.

no, you don't, sorry. things are slow, unresponsive, laggy, don't work... because it's not finished software.
and me and the people I know who have Windows phones will be glad to hear that you can now toggle off the WiFi with the action center instead of getting thrown in the WiFi settings.

kumarss

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
I have installed gta sanandreas in my lumia 1020 (win8.1phone). If i upgrade to windows 10 TP 10136, will i able to play the same,should i download the gamedata (2.5gb) again.

vuljanic989

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

"Wi-Fi" button in notification center just turns it on or off. What The F? I want to see available networks!

This is one thing that i wanted since i moved to windows phone...i dont wanna see available networks

Somebody mentioned in last build if you long press on wifi icon it opens up settings...try that

Now i see i'll be waitin for official wp10,no previews for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss