Waiting Room for Windows 10 Mobile Build 10136

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashwinp90

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
data connection is not working on my Lumia 720...I tried switching it on and off from both settings(new and legacy settings for data is present)...many reboots and soft resets...still not working...please tell me if others have the same problem??
if I hard reset will it go back to 10080 to stay in 10136..please reply

jarmopit

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: Waiting Room for Windows 10 Mobile Build 10134

The "Wi-Fi" button just turning it on or off is very welcome feature. At least in my daily use I do not need to search for available networks, and if I do, I do not think it would be too difficult to open Settings and change Wi-Fi settings from there. Usually just turning it on or off is quite enough.

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
store beta just got updated magically in my phone and now on Version 2015.5.29.1 - showing black theme and also my library in the hamburger menue as well as the update count in the top right corner.

The "Wi-Fi" button just turning it on or off is very welcome feature. At least in my daily use I do not need to search for available networks, and if I do, I do not think it would be too difficult to open Settings and change Wi-Fi settings from there. Usually just turning it on or off is quite enough.
well this actually annoys me when there is a wifi available and you click on it - and it turns the wifi off rather than jumping into the "enter the password here" screen - at least this is what id just did. Also the Wifi passwords don't sync with the Microsoft account :(

jemkey

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

Is Internet Explorer not in this build and does anyone else see some settings (things like access point, audio) in the All Apps menu? Or is a hard reset in my future? :)

Thanks!

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Ok, now I know that this build 10136 is still not as stable as I expected, I won't update to this build.

Oh well, I guess the waiting is on again for another build.

Ickis99

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
why not use a long press feature for wi-fi settings?

There is a long press feature. Press short to turns Wifi On/Off. And press long to enter the Wifi-Settings.

Is Internet Explorer not in this build and does anyone else see some settings (things like access point, audio) in the All Apps menu? Or is a hard reset in my future? :)

There is no Internet Explorer in this build and i also see access point and audio in the All Apps menu so this seems correct. The same things apply after a hard reset which i did to get rid of the double legacy apps being left from the 8.1 upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos