W10 Mobile build 10136 on Lumia 520 migration issue, how can I fix it?

uros2404

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
W10 Mobile build 10136 on Lumia 520 migration issue

Ok, so I have a Lumia 520. Got it totally dead months ago after 10053 build fiasco and brought it back to life (yay!). Now I wanna try the newest build, said it has much less bugs, etc. So, I know that the phone is modest for previews, but I downloaded it. When it comes to install it takes so much time. But when i survived it, then the problem came. There's that step-by-step migrating progress and first time got to step 11 of 17 and the phone restarted. Next two times in the middle of step 1 of 9 restarted. After those, it didn't show migrating screen again, but the lockscreen and Start screen. I can say that everything can work good, except none of the preinstaled apps like new Settings (old is presented), Store Beta, Calculator isn't there, Alarm & Clock doesn't open and the keyboard isn't showing up either.
I hope that someone can understand my issue here and help me, I'd be grateful!

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: W10 Mobile build 10136 on Lumia 520 migration issue

I think you might want to let I sit and do nothing with it for about 45 mins. If not, then just do a hard reset and wait like 30 mijs before using the phones to let things settle.

gerbir21

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I restored my 520 using WPRT, installed 8.1 with the intent to install Win10 TP Bulid 10136. After multiple reboots, everything completed but I am unable to open SETTINGS or STORE (BETA). Is anyone else experiencing this issue and/or know of a work around to access settings? There is an option to 'uninstall' the store beta, but i'm hesitant to do so unless a method to reinstall it is available. Any insight/remedy would be appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss