Can Someone Screenshot the Latest Lock Screen PIN Input

angelblast1997

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
His screenshot is misleading. That weather thing on top must be another app. Here is the actual PIN input screen...wp_ss_20150620_0005[2].jpg

Attached is also a concept I made of how I would like it to look, because I seriously dont like the new one, looks unfinished, which it is.
LockScreen_Dark.jpgLockScreen_DarkPin.jpg

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
His screenshot is misleading. That weather thing on top must be another app. Here is the actual PIN input screen... PICTURE

Attached is also a concept I made of how I would like it to look, because I seriously dont like the new one, looks unfinished, which it is.
PICTURES

I duckin' LOVE transparency. How awesome would it be if it was like this. I especially love the small icons on the top, with the status bar invisible. Oh dear God, why doesn't MS do this?

UptownWebhead

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
People people. Windows 10 for mobile is still in pre-Alpha basically. Once Windows 10 for desktop/tablet goes RTM then Microsoft will dedicate time to perfect W10 Mobile. Patience people. Until then, keep on voicing your opinions and concerns, as well as offering design tips, through the correct UserVoice pages. Obviously Microsoft is listening. With each new build we're seeing more and more features and little additions being brought into the OS that have been asked for through those pages.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb