02-29-2016 09:12 PM
393 ... 13141516
tools
    Certain apps updating in the store(Beta) produce an error code: 0x80070003...
    My app settings have them saving to my phone (not my SD card). If anybody has a workaround or fix for this I'm all ears because the apps currently won't run and can't be uninstalled. Affected apps at the moment are Tubecast and MixRadio.
    hyperthermia likes this.
    06-23-2015 11:07 AM
    I'm always getting the SAD face icon while having a little progress on the GEAR LOOP screen :(
    [B][ANYONE?B]
    06-23-2015 11:44 AM
    and now Messaging app is on crash streak upon launch! Tried soft reset, no help. Any suggestions, folks?
    I don't know if that can help but go into your keyboards settings (all of them if you have multiple keyboards installed) and uncheck the "correct misspelled word"....

I've seen that a lot of apps are crashing because of this and it did work for me.

This solution was written here... :)
    06-23-2015 11:50 AM
    I don't know if that can help but go into your keyboards settings (all of them if you have multiple keyboards installed) and uncheck the "correct misspelled word"....

I've seen that a lot of apps are crashing because of this and it did work for me.

This solution was written here... :)
    No luck buddy! Thinking to go back to 8.1 now..
    06-23-2015 12:45 PM
    I'm going back as well. I use Cortana everyday and she is not working as she should...

Oh well back to 8.1 until a new build is out.

At least all bugs I have found, I have reported them so I guess I did my part lol....
    azcruz likes this.
    06-23-2015 02:42 PM
    Is there a solution to get sensorcore working?
    P.S. I have the latest Motion Data app, the one with no turn off button.
    06-23-2015 03:02 PM
    I don't know if this was posted before but..
    copy-paste format is different between messeging and office and outlook apps. Can't copy paste stuff between them. :S
    06-23-2015 09:15 PM
    I don't know if this was posted before but..
    copy-paste format is different between messeging and office and outlook apps. Can't copy paste stuff between them. :S
    I just copied a text from Messaging (SMS) to Word Preview, no problem.

Messaging to Outlook, that didn't work. Word Preview to Outlook, that didn't work. Project Spartan to Outlook, that didn't work. Looks like an Outlook issue.
    06-23-2015 09:34 PM
    When you hardreseted (step 2) did you lose Extras from settings and do you have those settings (about, glance, touch..) in your app list?

reply:
    I never had Extras in the settings. The only settings apps that I have are:
    * audio
    * display
    * extras+info
    * network+ (not working)
    * touch
    06-24-2015 01:10 AM
    I upgraded to 10136 in my Lumia 720 around 5 days back. Since then I did hard resets lot of times.
    1. The main issue I noticed is , sometimes the app will not open (from live tile as from app list). I will be able to open the app from notifications (eg - Whatsapp, phone, messaging etc). I need to do a hard reset or just restart to solve this issue (temporarily)
    2. No live tiles for settings shortcuts (batter saver, cellular data etc). The existing batter saver app does not work properly - it does not show the battery usage by apps. However the batter saver in settings work properly. Same with network+ and other setting app live tiles.
    3. Most of the time, the apps are getting closed and returns to start screen
    4. Phone looses the data connection frequently - turning flight mode on and of solves this problem temporarily
    I am not sure whether somebody else is facing this issue.
    06-24-2015 01:29 AM
    I cannot launch the settings menu in my Lumia 820. Same goes to the settings shortcuts in the action centre. Any help, please.
    06-24-2015 01:43 AM
    When you hardreseted (step 2) did you lose Extras from settings and do you have those settings (about, glance, touch..) in your app list?

reply:
    I never had Extras in the settings. The only settings apps that I have are:
    * audio
    * display
    * extras+info
    * network+ (not working)
    * touch
    These settings app does not work for at all after the upgrade
    06-24-2015 02:04 AM
    Since the new update, i have no internet connection about my provider on my Lumia 830. WLan works without problems ....

What can I do?
    Whenever the issue is there, turn flight mode on and off might work. It works for me (Make sure the data connection is on :P).
    06-24-2015 02:06 AM
    When I click on all settings in the action center, it says "Search for an app in the store? You need to install an app for this task." but when I click yes, it goes to store beta and then crashes, So, I can't get into the new settings screen.
    This could be the issue with the upgrade. I faced the same issue. I restored to 8.1 and did started a fresh upgrade and the problem was solved.
    Probably this might help you as well :)
    06-24-2015 02:30 AM
    These settings app does not work for at all after the upgrade

Only the motion sensor doesn't work...
    06-24-2015 02:51 AM
    Navigation Barr!! or On Screen Button for L730/735!!

anyone having issues? really need to be able to hide that OSB..
    06-24-2015 05:01 AM
    For the keyboard bug, my workaround is to disable "Check for mistakes" under keyboard settings. 100% working for me. You can backspace to correct mistakes while typing, no problem at all.
    Nope, no dice. Unchecked both correct and highlight mistakes. Crashes less often I think, still occurs though. No backspace is still only working workaround for me.
    06-24-2015 05:26 AM
    Try not using backspace, but select & replace instead for correcting mistakes. Works for me.
    06-24-2015 05:29 AM
    Anyone using wp 10 on a Lumia 535?...how's it so far??...thinking of getting it on mine
    06-24-2015 05:38 AM
    Jealous. My 930 on this build refuses to let me sign in to Windows Central phone app. Did you have any problem at all signing in?
    I had trouble with Readit. Everything started working again after an OS update and an update for Readit.
    06-24-2015 05:56 AM
    I am having the same problem now with store beta error 0x80070003 , affected apps are adobe reader, jack of tools, straw. Anyone who has fixed this? This is frustrating!!!!!!!
    06-24-2015 06:53 AM
    Hi,

Has anyone tried to do following:

* save a picture received by email
    * share a picture by email

Other problems:

* Notifications do not always play a sound
    * After hardreset, Cortana spoke to me (in french) for a short while, then problem starting voice
    * Mail Outlook often says my account is obsolete and have to repair it
    06-24-2015 07:49 AM
    Hi,

Has anyone tried to do following:

* save a picture received by email
    * share a picture by email
    Both fails...
    06-24-2015 08:51 AM
    I am having the same problem now with store beta error 0x80070003 , affected apps are adobe reader, jack of tools, straw. Anyone who has fixed this? This is frustrating!!!!!!!
    Those apps are not UAP. Cancel their install on the beta store (hit [X] in the download page) and use Store.
    06-24-2015 08:54 AM
    Is anyone having problems sending MMS. Every time i try and send a pic i get an error message that i can't send and to retry but that doesnt work either. Does anyone know a work around for this.
    06-24-2015 08:56 AM
393 ... 13141516