W10 BUILD 10136: Bugs and Defects List

Alfred Yeap

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Alarm: it does alert you, but it only alert for 5 seconds, there is no prompt to Turn it off or Snooze. It does however appear in the notification center when you wake up though.

Missing Mobile Data toggle in notification center. Of all things, why leave that one out?

outdriver311

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: My ICON is going into boot loop after installing build 10136 ..

Yes, I updated last night on L920 and it worked pretty well all day today, then another update was pushed through today at around 7pm EST. I ran that update and now it just shows my lockscreen with no time. Haptic buttons register feedback but do nothing. Double-tap to wake will turn the screen on, so the screen is recognizing inputs. Additionally, volume buttons do nothing. Soft reset/powering off does nothing.

One more thing - I can receive phone calls. I have the option of answering or ignoring (text reply option is gone). Text messages sent to me do not come through at all - no notification or anything.

Arman Dones

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys. I upgraded my Lumia 640xl. But I did not read the guide. During the upgrade my phone was stock in loading message for more than 10minutes. I thought I need to hard reset and so I did. Everything seems to be fine after the hard rest on bud 10136 except when I tried updating my apps in store beta. Almost all of my apps did not update. Does anyone experienced it to? Should i do a reset? Hard or soft? Please help. For reference below is the sample error code:

0x803F8001

I also have attachments.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150618_0002.png
    wp_ss_20150618_0002.png
    128.2 KB · Views: 6
  • wp_ss_20150618_0001.png
    wp_ss_20150618_0001.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 6

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
The Music App (Icon & 822):

• Loud scratching noise when you FF through a song or jump around in time on a song
  • Unable to create playlists right from folders in explorer
  • Unable to access file explorer through player
  • +save as playlist does nothing sometimes
  • Swiping up from the bottom on Now Playing does not work sometimes

That's it for now. Otherwise its a great improvement.

snorton224

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Just watched winbetas video for build 10136 and they experienced the same bug of no text notifications as I did. In the video they said it was working earlier but it just stopped working during the demo. Same happened to me worked after initial install then suddenly just stopped. Bummer

Albert_Elliot

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
When a first upgraded, the OS was slow and hanging a lot in loading screens
Cortana was working, but laggy and she didn't speak at all
Tiles with small icons and background in low resolution
People Hub crashing when i tried to put contacts in the inner circle
New Lockscreen was beautifull, but laggy and messed up
Tried to sync my office 365 account in mail, error

Then i decided to do a hard reset and now cortana crash when i try to open, backgroung still lame. BUT, the lag and loading screen are ok now

wubba

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I was having the same problem with apps not installing. I changed the storage settings to Store new apps on my:phone.

That seemed to work for every app except Extras+ Info. Still trying to figure that out.

Angry Pixel

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Im unable to update my Lumia Icon to W10TP 10136, when update downloaded it restarts and after gears with zero progress bar it restarts automatically and goes to restart loop

Same issue here on my lumia 1520. I tried flashing to 8.1 and then updating twice but everytime got this loop. :(

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
On my 920, the Word app breaks when using a Bluetooth keyboard. The top menu doesn't appear as soon as the keyboard is detected.

ajscalingi

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Had the same issue; finally got it to work on my ICON. Make sure that you install preview for developers and get GDR2. Then, make sure that the phone is 100% charged. Then proceed to upgrade.

mnsiw

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I have the same issue. I think its just with the 535s. Have to unlock the rotation for deleting a picture or a conversation. It does not even show the 'battery critical' dialogue box.

Hi Sys, have you tried uninstalling an app? Its not working for me because there's no rotation there. Still it has some serious bugs that need fixing before we can use it as daily driver, it's not as stable and usable as same build desktop version is.

imLou

May 28, 2013
Visit site
WhatsApp and Tapatalk always crash.

I can't choose what apps can't access my location. I can't see the list of apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo